Thursday, October 3, 2024

Of Washing Machines and Wondrous Things.


I have lines again!!!  I also have a new branding thingy. And, there's a link now with a few podcasts! https://thehereticchristian.buzzsprout.com






A new line! So, I do have this link on the Reddit site u/unbannablechristian, but I didn't know anyone was using it. I should probably shut this down, but then someone came and read the visions stuff at the top. Hey, I was about to come and read it and podcast them. 

Between the Calling the Elect Blog and the Podcast and stupid You Tube, which I shouldn't complain about because there are some pictures to put up, again, I don't have time for here. But I left a lot of good stuff here and I'm using it as a blog podcast resource. So ... ok - hang on....
Oh for goodness sake, I don't even have the companion blog link on reddit. I blame this on the fact it wasn't a supposed to be my forum
.

It's not making the podcasts, it's the upkeeping with all the places. 

Be back in another few months....


No comments:

Post a Comment