Tuesday, October 8, 2024

What's Coming and Why it isn't here yet:

I was going to do two new podcasts this week-end and then for the first time, I clicked one of the names of the platforms that have the episodes, like Spotify and found out - YOU CAN'T HEAR THEM.


So, now they are are all much louder, listen well (I checked) but when you increase those dBs, suddenly a lot of hidden clicks and hissses emerge. (Yes, "hisses" actually has 4 esses, sometimes more, when I say it.) So, that's what took so long.

Today I'll record as soon as everyone is in bed. A lot of my visions are about the way things work between Time and Eternity. There's all this guessing and assuming. I don't think the world really needs one more contemplative telling them everyone eventually will be oned with God or that He is Love. But what happens and how and why is a lot of what Jesus talked about and people are missing the point.

There was a question on Galatians 6:8 in r/ChristianUniversalism today and part of my answer was:

The thing most people don't think about is that we are eternal beings, not after we die, right now. The Kingdom is right here, among us. We receive from Eternity through the Spirit, graces and information in this life.

The very fact that visionaries and mystics exist, that miracles happen, that consolations are given, is testimony to this essential fact about the way the Universe works. So first, I think I'll put aside the series in the Tribulation and just do "The Way Things Work."

Jesus talked about that all the time, He only spoke of tribulation and Parousia a couple times. So I guess this should come first. And - it leads right into the other.


No comments:

Post a Comment