Thursday, October 19, 2023

The Return of me and my Reddit Home


The first thing I need to say is that I do not know why there are two lines on the posting area that I'm typing between. Blogger changed in ten years, I suppose. 

For anyone who would ever find this blog, I have a subreddit I call Pure Christianity. I tried having a Wordpress blog called "Christianity for Christians" and hate Wordpress so so much I just deleted it after they literally stole money from me.

Reddit was recommended but once I had the forum and it asked to write what it was about I ended up writing this:

Having eyes that see and ears that hear is painful these days.  I thought people who can hear Him, I thought would like a place to hang.  But I don't think I'm good at making things happen.  Everyday I think I should delete. Every day I don't. I don't know what we should say to each other. 

I still don't. 

No comments:

Post a Comment